Monday, November 26, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Camera














You may very familiar about all the Samsung Galaxy series of smartphone, but do you heard about Samsung Galaxy Camera? Indeed you can call it Smartcamera, which it claim to be a smartest camera ever by Samsung.

I'm not to introduce how fancy this camera are as you may find it in their official website of http://www.samsung.com/my/promotions/galaxycamera/ but just for those who want the first hand experience with this camera, their official launch in Malaysia will be on the 28th November 2012, and the details as below,

Date: 28 November 2012 (Wednesday)
Time: 3.30pm to 8.00pm
Venue: Ciao Ristorante, Jalan Kampung Pandan

Although I wish to attend on this launching event, I may can't make it mainly due to work that need to be done, anyway I hope you guys can enjoy yourself in the event.

No comments: