Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Renault Kangoo 1.4 Inlet Manifold Gasket















Sourcing for non Japanese model gasket will be tougher experience for me as lack of information from my side, a Renault Kangoo 1.4 with K7J engine, but will have some minor changes in between their few generation of K7J engine.

A customer bought a full set gasket, and notice that the intake manifold gasket of his vehicle is actually design as 4 pieces of rubber o-ring, instead of a whole piece of metal gasket sheet.














And this is the throttle body for the said Renault Kangoo 1.4, just helping up to source for my customer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

May I know how much is the Throttle Body price?

Goh san said...

Hi, Adam, at that time, I'm buying at the price of about RM1k, but I do not know what will be the current market price.