Friday, September 13, 2013

Daihatsu Range of Turbo Housing Gasket



































Actually I'm not really familiar with the Turbocharger code or their name, so I prefer to go with the engine code with their original turbocharger, as we know some may modified a more powerful turbocharge on the original one to increase the horse power.

For Daihatsu range, it is better for customer to mention it is for JB-JL or JB-DET or EF-RL instead of mentioning it is IHI-RHF3 which I will scratch my head wondering what this is.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi do u got top overhaul kit for mira l5 jbjl engine? Pm me prices

Unknown said...

Hi..can i have L5 jbjl turbocharged gasket?

Goh san said...

Hi Kayzeq, sure you can buy from us, you can e-mail us on kaycgoh@gmail.com or WhatsApp +6012-2043717 for inquiry.