Wednesday, June 20, 2012

EVO Cylinder Head Gasket - How many types?























Customer tend to just say I want EVO3 cylinder head gasket, or I want EVO7 cylinder head gasket, so actually is there any difference from both of them?

For my very own reference, I just divided it to 2 types of them, which is EVO 1,2,3 is using a older design of Mitsubishi VR4 cylinder head gasket and for EVO 4,5,6,7,8,9 (Actually I also don't know is it really got every EVO numbering from 1 to 10.) it will be using a newer design or Mitsubishi Airtrek cylinder head gasket. Both of them carry the same code engine of 4G63.

For EVO 10 (I think commonly write as EVO X) the engine is change to 4B11T, wow, sounds like Proton Inspira owner in Malaysia can convert it to EVO X power easily.






No comments: