Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Suzuki R06A Cylinder Head Gasket














I'm still not sure if the Suzuki Alto with R06A engine is available in Malaysia market, but the R06A engine caught my eye when I found that quite a lot of Suzuki K-Car list is currently using this engine, even it can be found in some Nissan model.

So when I try to look for the gasket info, and found that there are at least 2 types of cylinder head gasket for this R06A engine (May be there are more as that is the info I get on the time of writing), so it make me caught in a position that which piece should I order in stock.

The above photo with OEM Part Number 11141-50MA1 is found on Suzuki Alto HA36S while the photo below with OEM Part Number 11141-50M02 is found in Suzuki MR Wagon MF33S, this engine may already use at Maruti Suzuki India for their Maruti Alto model, at the moment should put on hold of ordering this gasket until I can confirm which type is exist in Malaysia market.


 

No comments: